St Andrew’s Church of Scotland
Chaussée de Vleurgat, 181, 1050 Bruxelles
St Andrew’s Church of Scotland, Brussels, is a Protestant church. As its name suggests, our church is a member of the Church of Scotland. It is also a member of the Belgian association of Protestant churches, the Église Protestante Unie de Belgique (EPUB). Our congregation in Brussels was established in 1898. The present building was erected in 1925 as a memorial to Presbyterians who died in Belgium during the First World War. Like all churches, there is to be found within the Church of Scotland a wide variety in the details of what its members believe, and this is reflected in the content and form of worship in our church.